Google Scholar Page
1. Dada, S., Ashworth, H. C., Bewa, M. J., & Dhatt, R. (2021). Words matter: political and gender analysis of speeches made by heads of government during the COVID-19 pandemic. BMJ Glob Health, 6(1), e003910.
2. Ewing, A. P., Baum, L., Roker, R., Bewa, M. J., Schneider, T., Parvanta, C. F., . . . Martinez Tyson, D. (2020). The Early Impact of the Affordable Care Act upon Colorectal Cancer Screening Utilization in Florida. J Health Dispar Res Pract, 13(3), 3.
3. Ozer, E. J., Abraczinskas, M., Duarte, C., Mathur, R., Ballard, P. J., Gibbs, L., . . . Afifi, R. (2020). Youth participatory approaches and health equity: Conceptualization and integrative review. American Journal of Community Psychology.
4.Lal, A., Bulc, B., Bewa, M. J., Cassim, M. Y., Choonara, S., Efendioglu, E., . . . Nishtar, S. (2019). Changing the narrative: responsibility for youth engagement is a two-way street. The Lancet Child & Adolescent Health, 3(10), 673-675.
5.Marlene Joannie Bewa, M., MPH, Russell Kirby, Ph.D., MS, Takudzwa Sayi, Ph.D. (2019). Association between children’s autism status, severity, and maternal mental and emotional health. Poster presented at the American Public Health Association 2019.
6. Roig-Romero, R., Schafer, E., Barr, A., Bewa, M. J., & Marhefka, S. L. (2017). Where are they hiding? A review of state breastfeeding-friendly childcare designation programs. Poster presented at the American Public Health Association Annual Meeting and Expo–‘Creating the Healthiest Nation: Climate Changes Health’, Atlanta, GA, USA.
7. Hodin, S. M., Caglia, J. M., Baye, M., Bewa, J., Waiswa, P., & Langer, A. (2016). From MDGs to SDGs: implications for maternal newborn health in Africa. Afr J Reprod Health, 20(3), 26-28.
8. Bewa, J. (2016). Voicing demands for sex education and free contraception. World Health Organization. Bulletin of the World Health Organization, 94(5), 320.